Saturday, 4 July 2009

Here goes!

Well I did it, I bought a boat!
'Jasmine' is a 53 ft cruiser stern narrowboat, and my new home.
Here she is!
I bought her form a lovely man named Andy, his rather sad change in circumstances led him to sell the boat as it had too many memories attached to it, I won't go into it, but lets just say it left me a little misty eyed.

So now i need to get it from Scunthorpe to London and am taking applications for crew members now. As i have about 20 mins experience as a skipper i'd take any offers, if you've even only seen a narrowboat, you're in with a shot!

I'll have to stop acting like a 5yr old at xmas, who also needs the dentist (meaning I'm excited, scared and any other emotion you care to mention) to get through the next few weeks as i transform from living in the lovely Jewish community of Stamford Hill to being the AquaNomad.

Peace and fucking!

AquaNomad.




No comments:

Post a Comment