Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Denham, Diesel and Headtorches

WP_000089

I’m now in Denham, and I’ve gotta say, it’s lovely, which considering Jasmine has broken down again is a very good thing!

As luck would have it though, I’m next to Denham boat services, who have decades of experience with the BMC engine in my boat.

WP_000090

I had lovely walk into Uxbridge this morning, bright blue sky, and crunchy frosted grass underfoot

WP_000091

This is what most of the journey looked like, which is why I was happy to have my headtorch for the return in the dark!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Steve,

    I hope there's nothing too seriously wrong with Jasmine?

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kevin,
    I think it's engine rebuild time!
    It was planned for this year anyway :o)
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, a bit more than an oil & filter change then!! Hope all goes well.
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete