Apologies for not updating the blog for a while, but I've been a bit busy with Jasmines engine.
She’d blown her head gasket due to a warped head. The engineer at Walsh’s Cylinder Head Services reckoned it had been on the way out for some time and was probably down to bad installation last time it was done.I’ve still got to re-install the head, should be doing that tomorrow if it’s not too cold and wet!
Had to get some welding done too, My skin tanks (bit like a radiator on a car) were leaking into cabin bilge. This is due to a lack of antifreeze in the cooling system over a long period.
Here’s a pic of Gordon melting my boat via electricity
And onto jobs! I need one because I’m skint!
Ah, good to see ya back Steve O. Keep pluggin' away mate, you'll get there in the end. T Dawg
ReplyDelete