First the good (via the medium of photograph)
Ken and Toffee will probably be a feature in my blog for a while, as we're been cruising the same waters together for several week, and hopefully for a lot longer. I met the travelling pair at Little Venice, I was having engine trouble and whilst my back was turned for a couple of seconds Ken dived into my engine compartment and got to work on my engine. Over the short time I've known Ken I've seen that unconditional offer of help continually given to all. Ken, you are a Legend.
Toffee has also helped by licking the dirt from my ever hairier face (Toffee is a hairy terrier type dog BTW).
Now to the bad, I might need some steelwork done on Jasmine. It appears that one of my skin tanks (which is like a radiator on a car, but also part of the boats structure) has corroded so badly that it's leaking coolant into the cabin bilges. In laymans term, BAD!
And the ugly? Well there is no ugly, even the bad is not that bad.
So I might run out of money sooner and have to get a job before I'd planned, so what, I'm still living the dream...
Aquanomad.
No comments:
Post a Comment